Our office remains open at this time, although we are no longer seeing patients in the office except for exceptional situations. We are committed to continuing to serve the dermatologic needs of our patients to the best of our ability under these challenging circumstances.
Virtual Telemedicine Appointments:
MGMD Dermatology now offers on-line virtual telemedicine appointments via Doxy.me. Please click on the Virtual Appointment button above to make an appointment with one of our physicians.
Please call our office:
• If you have an urgent dermatologic need and would like to schedule a new appointment or arrange a virtual appointment.
• If you have a previously scheduled appointment, before coming in, so that we can reschedule your appointment or convert it to a virtual telemedicine appointment.
• If you need prescription refills and the like.
• Stay tuned for news about exciting new MGMD Dermatology LIVE online events!
Online store always open:
On-line store remains operational and we are fulfilling orders for our dermatologic products. Shipping is free through April 30th (USE CODE FREE SHIP). If you have questions or would like to arrange a remote consultation with our aesthetician or one of our dermatologists regarding our products, please call our office.
Please do not come to our office if you or anyone in your household or anyone planning to accompany you to our office:
• Shows signs of possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath);
• During the last 14 days has travelled outside the United States or anywhere with widespread coronavirus or taken a cruise; or
• Within the past 14 days has had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 (coronavirus) patient or anyone who self-isolating or has been quarantined.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 is particularly dangerous for seniors and those with pre-existing immune system, cardiac, or respiratory issues. Please call our office before coming in if you or anyone in your household or anyone planning to accompany you is in this category.
We have reduced the number of patients in our waiting room at a given time and ask you to please limit the number of people you bring with you. During your visit, please follow “social distancing,” such as keeping some distance between you and your group and others, not shaking hands, proper use of tissues, and so forth.
Enhanced Disinfection and Sterilization Steps
We have enhanced our usual stringent disinfection and sterilization procedures, and have added regular disinfection of common surfaces in our entry and waiting areas throughout the day.
We are grateful for your loyalty particularly at this difficult time and look forward to seeing you again soon. Be well and stay safe.
Dr. Michele Grodberg