COVID-19/NOVEL CORONAVIRUS CRISIS UPDATE
We have resumed in-office appointments!
All of us here at MGMD Dermatology have been working hard to develop and implement enhanced safety procedures to confront our new reality. We are continually evaluating the most current guidance from the CDC, the American Academy of Dermatologists, and other experts while fully complying with all federal, state and local regulations. Your safety is always our top priority. These are complicated times and there is no doubt there will be further adjustments we will need to make as the days go by.
You will see a lot of changes when you return, including:
- A pre-appointment screening call.
- A check-in desk at our entrance conducting additional screening, including temperature checks.
- A single nurse to escort you to our exam room.
- All in-room personnel wearing full PPE.
- All patients required to wear their own mask or face covering and enter our office alone if at all possible.
Please keep in mind that we will be trying to minimize patient time in the office to reduce exposure time and to insure we run on time.
Our in-house aesthetician, Monika, has also resumed procedures such as hydrafacials and is available for aesthetic consults.
Please call the office 201-567-8884 to schedule your appointment, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Michele Grodberg